Real Gangster Crime
Exciting gangster life simulator
Real Gangster Crime is an action-packed simulation game that has you battle your way through the seedy underground of New Vegas.
Criminal-based simulation games have become very popular over the last few years, and Real Gangster Crime is an excellent addition to that genre. This exciting mobile game allows players to work their way through the criminal underworld in a fictional city known as New Vegas. In order to complete the quests, you will need wreak havoc with devastating weapons and powerful vehicles. For those who like mindless action, Real Gangster Crime also allows you to wander through the streets of New Vegas as you kill, rob, and destroy.
Even though Real Gangster Crime is a mobile game, it has an incredible amount of depth. When you first start a new game, you will need to create a custom character and give that character a name. You can then start the primary quest or commit crimes throughout the city. As you murder and steal, your character is going to earn digital currency that can be spent on a wide variety of shops. Inside those shops, you can buy new outfits, customize your outfits, change your hairdo, purchase new weapons, and upgrade your vehicles.
Unlike many other criminal-based simulation games, Real Gangster Crime also has RPG elements. Whenever you complete a quest or beat a challenge, you will be awarded experience points. Those points can be spent on dozens of different upgrades such as new combat maneuvers and luxurious homes. You also have the option of spending your experience points on stat upgrades. Over the course of the game, you can create a heavy-duty thug who enjoys fist fights or a charming criminal who can talk their way out of anything.
Real Gangster Crime has comedic elements as well, and the witty dialogue is going to keep you entertained for hours. Every new character that you run into will have an interesting personality and rich background. That level of depth sets this game apart from the competition, and this title is a must-have for anyone who enjoys crime-based simulators. While the graphics aren’t phenomenal, almost every other facet of this game is very well done.
- Large city to explore
- Hundreds of quests to play through
- Unique RPG elements
- Game physics can be glitchy
- Graphics are bland
- Game might lag with older hardware
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.